- Precision, automated data collection de-risks emissions data to support future climate reporting requirements.
- State-of-the-art marginal emissions data enables “impact accounting", which tracks true net-zero progress ensuring emissions mitigations are authentic, data-driven, and auditable.
- Automated systems streamline GHG reporting (i.e., GHG Protocol, CDP, and GRESB)
- Data visualization dashboards make it easy to share progress with internal corporate stakeholders and public-facing customers.
- Comprehensive energy monitoring includes Scope 1 and 2 emissions, plus captures Scope 3 energy-related emissions throughout an organization’s value chain.
- Interoperable with a wide array distributed energy resources (i.e., EVs, EMSs, BES) and integrated with numerous smart meter networks, utilities and ISOs.
HOW E-IQ WORKS
- Digitization: E-IQ collects and validates ongoing, real-time data through an E-IQ Edge that is installed at each site. The E-IQ Edge physically integrates will all energy assets, compiles real-time performance data and integrates all data streams into the E-IQ Cloud, the intelligent ‘brain’ of the system.
- Accounting: Within the E-IQ Cloud, raw data sources are harmonized and translated into precision emissions accounting — viewable in the E-IQ Portal dashboard. The E-IQ Portal provides understand of where and how emissions are induced through electricity consumption and how much can be avoided through strategies like real-time balancing with zero-emission, renewable energy.
- Optimization: E-IQ enables a transition down the energy emissions ‘glide slope’ toward net-zero carbon through data-enabled solutions such as emissions-aware load shifting and smart EV fleet charging. It calculates the true emissions-reduction impact of energy efficiency, demand response, and other strategies – in real-time. The result is optimization of site assets for reliability and grid decarbonization.
- Trading: For hard-to-abate emissions in your GHG footprint, carbon credits are procured and retired based on investment in real-world assets that reduce, avoid, or capture CO2e emissions; meanwhile, carbon credits your company generates can be monetized by minting, selling, and/or trading.
Share your information below and get connected with a TimberRock team member.